EXCITING NEWS RELEASE:
EMERGENCY OPERATION CENTRE TRAINING
WWP & ASSOCIATES is pleased to announce that we are now offering a breakthrough one day workshop in Emergency Operation Centre Training.
This is the cost effective, absolute answer for anyone who is mandated to provide annual training for their group.
- an overview of Emergency Response
- Site Response and IMS
- Linking Site and EOC activation
- EOC management- Command and control Structure within an EOC.
- IMS and The EOC – duties of EOC personnel
- Tools for an effective EOC response.
- EOC EXERCISE
View our course calendar or contact us now to book early. Workshops are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Certificates of completion will be awarded. REGISTER HERE.
We Offer Onsite Media Relations Training
– let us come to you.
Our instructors are world class and in high demand. We come directly to your area and eliminate the travel for you.
Sign up for our newsletter today and stay up to date. Setting the standard for Media Relations and Crisis Communications strategies.
Relevant & Current
WWP & Associates prides itself on setting the standard for Media Relations and Crisis Communications strategies
Book A Course Today!
What Our Clients Say…
Recent Comments After Training
Following is a summary of the comments made by the participants in Friday’s Media Spokesperson workshop with a large Fire Service in Ontario. Program content and skills of presentation leader were all rated at 5 out of 5.
“What would you say about the presentation leader,” here are their comments:
- Very informed, relevant, good information. Would like to know more about crisis communications.”
- “Very interactive, very useful course.”
- “Well delivered, and to the point. Kept course on track.”
- “Appreciated the anecdotal story telling to illustrate key points. Enjoyed Jim’s level of engagement.”
- “Very good speaker and knowledgeable, helped me a lot to understand what to do an not to do.”
“What ideas/concepts are you able to incorporate into your understanding about communications,” they said:
- “Get a clear message out fast.”
- “Getting info out right away and not wait.”
- “Development of communications plan. Managing the media. Managing the message.”
- “The importance of planning, proactive messaging and the necessity of a communications plan.”
- “Be prepared prior to an event.”
- “Effective management of media situations.”