- Brampton, August 22 Media Relations for New Spokespersons
- Brampton, August 23 Crisis Communications
- Brampton, August 24 Emergency Operations Centred Media Relations
- Brampton, August 25 Social Media Training
- Barrie, August 26 Media Relations for New Spokespersons
- Barrie, August 29 Crisis Communications
- Barrie, August 30 Emergency Centred Media Relations
- Barrie, August 31 Social Media Training
View our course calendar or contact us now to book early. Workshops are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Certificates of completion will be awarded. REGISTER HERE.
We Offer Onsite Media Relations Training
– let us come to you.
Our instructors are world class and in high demand. We come directly to your area and eliminate the travel for you.
Sign up for our newsletter today and stay up to date. Setting the standard for Media Relations and Crisis Communications strategies.
Relevant & Current
WWP & Associates prides itself on setting the standard for Media Relations and Crisis Communications strategies
Book A Course Today!
What Our Clients Say…
Recent Comments After Training
Following is a summary of the comments made by the participants in Friday’s Media Spokesperson workshop with a large Fire Service in Ontario. Program content and skills of presentation leader were all rated at 5 out of 5.
“What would you say about the presentation leader,” here are their comments:
- Very informed, relevant, good information. Would like to know more about crisis communications.”
- “Very interactive, very useful course.”
- “Well delivered, and to the point. Kept course on track.”
- “Appreciated the anecdotal story telling to illustrate key points. Enjoyed Jim’s level of engagement.”
- “Very good speaker and knowledgeable, helped me a lot to understand what to do an not to do.”
“What ideas/concepts are you able to incorporate into your understanding about communications,” they said:
- “Get a clear message out fast.”
- “Getting info out right away and not wait.”
- “Development of communications plan. Managing the media. Managing the message.”
- “The importance of planning, proactive messaging and the necessity of a communications plan.”
- “Be prepared prior to an event.”
- “Effective management of media situations.”